Run for Cancer Research UK
London Winter Run has teamed up with Cancer Research UK and are hoping to raise £750,000 from this event to help freeze cancer in its tracks and increase cancer survival rates in London and across the UK.
Use your race to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured!
Take on your biggest challenge yet at London’s biggest 10k and help beat cancer sooner. To help you, we’re opening entries early to the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run with an exclusive charity entry type, so you can be a part of Cancer Research UK’s mission right away!
Here’s what you need to know and how to enter:
Early Bird Cancer Research UK Charity Entry
- Discounted entry fee: £10
- Minimum fundraising target: £250
- Please fill in the simple form below to receive your unique password
- Click through to the entry form and use your password to enter the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run
* Fundraising page must be set up within a week of confirming your entry
Beating cancer sooner is no easy task, but we’ll make sure you’re well equipped with a whole host of tips and incentives to keep you motivated to run and fundraise this winter. And that’s not all – you’ll receive a fundraising pack and a technical running top from Cancer Research UK to wear with pride on race day!
Discounted places are extremely limited, so don’t delay and sign up right now!