Countdown to Event Day
With just a few days to go until the 2020 Cancer Research UK London Winter Run, planning is stepping up!
- There are some planned works in London on Sunday. Make sure you check your journey, and leave extra time if you are likely to be impacted. More information is available here
- We can only accept the official drops at our bag drop, so please make sure you have this prepared. It may be more beneficial to leave your items with friends or family if they are coming to support you.
- Thanks to your fundraising so far, Cancer Research UK have been committed £400,000 in fundraising. We’re hoping to at least double this, so please support their work by setting up a fundraising page if you haven’t already.
- The weather for Sunday is looking unpredictable, with the potential of some very strong winds
- In the event of high winds we will have to make some small aesthetic changes to the planned event, including removing of some of the inflatable structures. It’s unlikely to cause any changes to the run or route. We’ll update further closer to the event.
Your #WinterRun preparation
Here’s a look at what you’ve been saying on social media….
— Phil Bell🕷 (@RunningPhilBell) February 4, 2019