It’s time to share YOUR story
Just like a snowflake, each participant who takes part in the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run is unique. Among the 20,000+ people signed up, every person brings their own story and reason for choosing to tackle this 10k challenge.
Whether you’re fundraising to support Cancer Research UK’s incredible work, new to running and taking on your first event, or returning to running after some time off, we absolutely love hearing your inspiring stories. Our incredible participants make the event what it is, so we want to put the spotlight on YOU!
We are looking for people to submit a short video explaining their reasons for taking part next month, for us to use across our social media channels. Let’s inspire everyone with the power of our stories!
How to share your reason for running:
- Grab a smartphone and film (or ask somebody else to film) yourself sharing your reason for running in the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run.
- Upload your video at the form below. By sending your video you are giving Winter Run permission to use it through our official channels.
Tips for a great video:
- Try and keep your video around 5 to 15 seconds
- If possible, record the video in portrait format.
- Film in natural daylight – perhaps before, during, or after one of your training runs.
- Tell us your name, where your from and why you’re running.
- Fundraisers – Make sure you show off your merchandise, we love to see people rocking their rewards! And tell us why you are fundraising for Cancer Research UK.
- You could also tell us what you’re looking forward to most about the day, how many times you’ve run in the event (if relevant!) and give some words of encouragement to your fellow runners.
The deadline to submit your video is Sunday 11th February 2024. We can’t wait to hear from you!