5 reasons to volunteer at the Cancer Research UK Winter Run
- Working at a Cancer Research UK event will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a valuable contribution to raising vital funds to support their life-saving work
- In 2017 we are aiming to raise over £1 million for Cancer Research UK, which is only possible with our dedicated team of volunteers.
- You will experience working at a major sporting event at iconic sites in the centre of London or Manchester
- You will provide invaluable support, improving the experience of participants and spectators
- You will enjoy meeting new people and being part of a great team – we are still in close contact with some of our volunteers who return year on year, and they have truly become part of the Winter Run Series family!