Nuffield Health Corporate Clash 10k
2017 Nuffield Health Corporate Clash 10k results
Overall & Large Business Winner: BNP Paribas
Medium Business Winner: ECB (England and Wales Cricket Board) (5th Overall)
Small Business Winner: Mongoose Sport & Entertainment (14th Overall)
For a full list of results, click here to download.
- Part of London’s largest 10km, the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run
- Entry type reserved exclusively for business teams
- Businesses of all sizes welcome, with minimum of just five team members and no maximum
- Take on teams from other businesses in the battle to be crowned the Nuffield Health 10k Corporate Clash 2017 champion (see below for prizes!)
- Run, jog or walk along closed Central London roads with your colleagues
- Fantastic opportunity to raise money for official charity, Cancer Research UK
- Reap the workplace benefits of staying active this winter.
- Enjoy the unrivalled atmosphere that 18,000 entrants conquering the cold together creates
The 2017 Nuffield Health Corporate Clash consisted of:
- 20% off each team member’s entry fee
- A finisher’s t-shirt only available to Nuffield Health 10k Corporate Clash entrants
- Switzerland Tourism are offering 5 people a trip to the beautiful region of Aletsch Arena, including flights, first-class transfers and accommodation at the Chalet-Hotel Bettmerhof as well as entry into the Aletsch Half Marathon
- The winning team will be chosen using the average time of the five fastest individuals from each company
- A whole host of health and wellbeing benefits (see below!)
- Trophy for overall winner and for winners in the small, medium and large business categories
- Plus all the spectacular Cancer Research UK London Winter Run experiences
Who can enter?
- Teams from any business that can recruit five or more colleagues or clients to take part
How does it work?
- Choose from no-hassle, instant online entry or pay via invoice
- Team members enter online (minimum five people)
- Enter your business name and your team name
- Select your category: small (less than 50 employees), medium (50-249 employees), large business (250+ employees)
- Results based on average of fastest five individual times from each team
- Overall champion, as well as winners in each category
Winter Wellbeing Benefits – one overall champion, thousands of winners
It’s a fact that staying fit and active has a hugely positive impact on how you feel and perform at work. Whether it’s just clearing your head after a challenging day, boosting your concentration and productivity at your desk or improving the quality of your actual work, exercise can transform your working day for the better.
The thing is, when the nights draw in, the temperature drops and the Christmas party season stands in your way, maintaining the fitness regime that had turned you into a wonder worker over the summer seems a whole lot harder! Things aren’t made any easier by a lack of major events to target during the winter.
The Nuffield Health 10k Corporate Clash at the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run is the perfect antidote to the less-than-ideal lifestyle it’s all too easy to adopt at this time of year. Perfectly positioned at the beginning of February, it’s the ideal goal to train for and keep you and your colleagues fit and productive throughout the winter months.
What’s more, a recent scientific study has shown that taking advantage of the many workplace benefits that running brings is feels a lot less effort in the winter than during the summer. All the gain for less pain!
Secure your team’s place, begin your training and start enjoying the benefits of the Nuffield Health 10k Corporate Challenge together with your colleagues.
Booking fee: All Human Race Limited event payments include a booking fee which is applied at the ‘checkout’ and is a one-off charge based on the total order amount. The fee goes towards the costs involved in running the online entry system which includes securely processing the booking from beginning to end, paying the card processing charge as well as the costs of holding participant data in a secure environment. Under no circumstance is the booking fee refundable.