Cancer Research UK London Winter Run Corporate Clash
2018 Corporate Clash 10k results
For a full list of results, click here to download.
To find out when Corporate Clash entries are open for the 2019 Cancer Research UK London Winter Run, please click ‘Make an enquiry’ below and let us know your details.
- Part of London’s largest 10km, the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run
- Entry type reserved exclusively for business teams
- Businesses of all sizes welcome, with minimum of just five team members and no maximum
- Take on teams from other businesses in the battle to be crowned the Corporate Clash 2018 champion
- Run, jog or walk along closed Central London roads with your colleagues
- Fantastic opportunity to raise money for official charity, Cancer Research UK
- Reap the workplace benefits of staying active this winter
- Enjoy the unrivalled atmosphere that 18,000 entrants conquering the cold together creates
Please see below for the 2018 Cancer Research UK London Winter Run Corporate Clash entry benefits.
- The winning team will be chosen using the average time of the five fastest individuals from each company
- Trophy for overall winner and for winners in the small, medium and large business categories
- A whole host of health and wellbeing benefits (see below)
- Premium entry option available where you’ll get your event photos, an official event t-shirt and a personalised medal
- VIP entry option available where you’ll get all the above plus exclusive post-event hospitality
- Plus all the spectacular Cancer Research UK London Winter Run experiences
Winter Wellbeing Benefits – one overall champion, thousands of winners
It’s a fact that staying fit and active has a hugely positive impact on how you feel and perform at work. Whether it’s just clearing your head after a challenging day, boosting your concentration and productivity at your desk or improving the quality of your actual work, exercise can transform your working day for the better.
The thing is, when the nights draw in, the temperature drops and the Christmas party season stands in your way, maintaining the fitness regime that had turned you into a wonder worker over the summer seems a whole lot harder! Things aren’t made any easier by a lack of major events to target during the winter.
The Corporate Clash at the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run is the perfect antidote to the less-than-ideal lifestyle it’s all too easy to adopt at this time of year. Perfectly positioned at the beginning of February, it’s the ideal goal to train for and keep you and your colleagues fit and productive throughout the winter months.
What’s more, a recent scientific study has shown that taking advantage of the many workplace benefits that running brings is feels a lot less effort in the winter than during the summer. All the gain for less pain!
Secure your team’s place, begin your training and start enjoying the benefits of the corporate challenge together with your colleagues.
Booking fee: All Human Race Limited event payments include a booking fee which is applied at the ‘checkout’ and is a one-off charge based on the total order amount. The fee goes towards the costs involved in running the online entry system which includes securely processing the booking from beginning to end, paying the card processing charge as well as the costs of holding participant data in a secure environment. Under no circumstance is the booking fee refundable.